Reviews Are The Foundation Of Your Business’s Reputation
Online reviews are constantly accessible by consumers, making it crucial for your business to have a presence on various review platforms; especially Google. When your business comes up on a Google search, your star ratings and reviews left by prior customers is on full display.
These days, consumers are more influenced by an online review than a traditional ad. The majority of people would even say they trust online reviews just as much as they would trust a recommendation from a friend or colleague. Why? Because it’s real input from real customers.
How Do I Manage All Those Reviews?
Reputation management is about knowing all the places your business is being talked about, and being able to jump right into those conversations when necessary to put out the fire. Your customers want to feel heard, understood, and taken seriously. In order to achieve this, you need a way to monitor, manage, and respond to their concerns.
All Your Ratings, All In One Place
Reputation Management with ClickMonster lets you streamline all your review channels into one easy-to-use platform. But that’s not all. There are several benefits that will help make your life a little easier. Here are a few more to consider:
- Multi-Site Monitoring: We monitor the following review sites on a daily basis for new reviews: Google, Facebook, Yelp! and more.
- Email Alerts: When your business receives a new review, we will notify you via email.
- Review Response Options: Within your e-mail alerts you’ll have the option to respond to your online reviews.
- Automatic Reporting: Easily recap your review activity from the past week or month. Even break down the reports by location, region or brand.
- Build Rapport: Ensure that when someone looks for your business, they find positive assessments.
- Negative Review Flagging: We will help you flag negative reviews to try and get them removed.
- Review Response Assistance: We will assist you with any questions you may have responding to both positive and negative reviews.
The best way to ensure streamlined access to every review left on your businesses accord on any review site is to get set up with Reputation Management. Lucky for you, we’ve got your covered!
ClickMonster can help you optimize your business’s online reputation and manage your customer feedback so you never miss a review.
Let’s have a conversation to see how Reputation Management could benefit your business.